In many ways, employment law is about relationships; and the human resources of a business are equally as important as a company’s operations and finances.
When trust has been compromised and questionable actions occur in the workplace, know that our Dallas – Ft. Worth law firm will stand beside you to resolve issues regarding employment law and ensure that all parties maneuver within the law.
We represent individuals who may be involved in employment law disputes, from either a plaintiff or defendant perspective, with determination to preserve your income, career and reputation due to issues involving
- Wrongful termination
- Employee discrimination
- Contract disputes and severance packages
- Short-term engagements, and non-compete agreements from other states
- Tort claims
- Whistle-Blower and Retaliation Claims
The correct interpretation of labor and employment laws will ensure not only the smooth operation a business on a daily basis, but also the employees’ loyalty and productivity. With a goal of helping establish positive employee-employer relationships for our clients, our business law firm also works at the other end of the spectrum to help Dallas and Ft. Worth businesses guard against damaging employment law disputes with services such as
- Creating and documenting hiring practices
- Drafting and defending employment contracts, non-compete agreements, compensation and commissions
- Performance evaluations and terminations
- Incidents involving employee misconduct and harassment
As with the other practice specialties of Reeve Augustine Alarakhia, PLLC, we encourage mediation and advocacy before courtroom litigation for employment law whenever possible. Contact our office in Coppell, Texas for assistance or answers to questions about employment law, from either an employee or employer’s position. We look forward to scheduling a consultation.